Read the instructions
1. Open this page using CHROME browser on your smartphone
2. Be in a very quiet room. No sounds from outside, fans, street noise, TV, etc…
3. Read these voice tips: Speak clearly and close to the phone, use a warm and confident voice, avoid being monotone, relax and enjoy!
4. When you're ready, scroll down and click on the RECORD icon
4. If your phone asks for permission to use the mic, click ACCEPT
5. Read the poem below in italics, and when you're done, click STOP
6. Repeat as many times as you want, until you're satisfied with your recording.
7. Click DOWNLOAD, and a .WAV file will be downloaded to your phone
8. Go to https://screens.net/voice-submission to fill out your information, and at the bottom you will be able to upload the .WAV file you just recorded.
READ THE FOLLOWING:
hi ni hi ni samuku
fuku nabe ni
kirigirisu no koe
kyō wa kare-no ni
asu wa yamaji o
hitori ya suman
moto no iori ni
kusa no iori ni
katarishi koto o
oi no mi o
tare ka towamashi
kimi naranaku ni